updates vs. images -- limiting squeak to code

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Fri Oct 14 06:19:30 UTC 2005

Cees De Groot wrote:
> Err... well, who am I to forbid people to express opinions? But I do
> think that people should actually think of the consequences of what
> they so lightheartedly propose on the list ;).

sure, I get your point.

but... who are you to decide that what is said has been said
lightheartedly ?  :)

not all of us have the same degree of wisdom but I believe all should be
able to speak even if what they say seems unnaceptable (or stupid) for
some others. for one thing it makes it easier to connect plain users
with developers: some kind of technical translation is required from an
user request to a developer attention, and obviously users most often do
not know how difficult or simple it is to implement what they desire.

regards,

Stef