Package help

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Fri Oct 14 08:33:16 UTC 2005

     Hi Ron,

You can move it to another package using Monticello by changing it's
method category.

In your particular case, you can create a new method category
starting with:
'*cryptography-sha256' (without the quotes). The important part is
that it starts with a star
and your package name. Then you can classify it further if you want
(eg '*ccryptography-sha256-utilities' for example).

     Romain

--
     Romain Robbes
     http://www.inf.unisi.ch/~robbes/