Squeak OR mapper for ODBC

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Fri Oct 14 22:05:42 UTC 2005

Well, Glorp works with SQL Server under VisualWorks - making it work under Squeak would just be a matter of making the DatabaseAccessor able to talk to whatever the underlying connection mechanism is - ODBC or whatever. It doesn't know DB2, but again hooking up a different database is just a matter of making it aware of the SQL idiosyncracies, and is not difficult. Mostly I've just been to lazy to install DB2 to test against.

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk

"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run." - Niall Ross