[ENH] PageNumbersInBooks ([closed] on Mantis ID 2082)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Oct 14 22:07:54 UTC 2005

This issue has been moved to the Mantis Server and can be followed up at

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2082

I found some problems with this enhancement and you can find a note
about them at the above URL.

In the future please enter all new reports using our Mantis Server at

http://bugs.impara.de/