Widget set for Squeak?

Michael van der Gulik squeakml at gulik.co.nz
Sat Oct 15 02:51:00 UTC 2005

Hi all.

Is there an up-to-date set of standard user interface widgets for Squeak?

I'm currently working on "Tables" - a Morph that will show tabular data
(which would typically be other morphs). I'm at the stage now where I
need "standard" UI widgets - drop-down lists, text boxes etc to put in
each cell of the table (depending on the application).

If there is no such thing, I'm going to start writing my own, probably
digging around and using old code from BobsUI and Zurgle.

Mikevdg.