updates vs. images -- limiting squeak to code

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sat Oct 15 08:44:50 UTC 2005

Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:
> Perhaps other Squeakers could do the same: create a new empty project,
> copy everything of interest in the old image there, save the project,
> load the new image, load the project, copy everything out of the
> project, delete the project, save the image?

my working image counts 29 projets, packed with morphs, and nested up to
three levels.

I often tried to as you say but most often a project would not even get
saved, complaining that references are outside the scope of the image
segment or something like that (I can try again and give the exact
problem if needed)

and unfortunately one can not save a project embedding another project.
could this become possible ?

Stef