Need to do something

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 16 09:10:39 UTC 2005

On 14 oct. 05, at 22:18, Andreas Raab wrote:

> The trouble is that because the bundler has typically so much
> further reach, that the package owner is basically forced to accept
> whatever the bundler does to the package. Which means that the
> bundler needs to be aware of this issue and the bundler really
> needs to work *with* the maintainers of the package.

Andreas this is not true. This may happen but this is due to
     lack of communication
     or because we are trapped and that the changes should be made.

Again as soon as we get a maintainer for given packages we will ask
maintainer
to take the appropriate actions.

I often ask off the list people to check the conflicts since we do
not have the
expertise.

Stef