Need to do something

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 16 09:18:49 UTC 2005

Ok I guess that this is time to have a good summary:

- For maintained packages and the other one we will try to improve
communication
     and let the maintainer decide (we always did that before) so we
will continue.

- We will try to use MC as much as possible and use update stream or
images when it works better.

- My original point was that some fixes are NOT addressed at all and
this would be good
to have a process that support that may be via the squeakfoundation.

- We will follow the plan we sent for 3.9 and do our best.

Stef