Need to do something

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Sun Oct 16 07:57:21 UTC 2005

Stef,

> There are two attitudes in the world:
>      - helping people getting better
>      - or considering that they cannot.

Diversity guaranties more than two options.
Like in abstract/concrete classes, if we see
 black and white is because
 we need to make efforts in seen more colors.
It is only a matter of time to find the rainbow.

> I always favored and will favor the first one. And again with little
> guidance we could have teams that would build wonders.
> Or could have really clean morphic....

Here, in my country, in my city, and in my technical context
 the people that has caused the more injuries are people that
 want to help.
Have you considered the effects of not to act?

It is difficult to do not act when we feel the opportunity to doit.
The effects of acting in a world wide group can have
 very hard concecuences in other places (most people
 that act are not capable to sense what they are doing
 in other places).
e.g. Squeak promotion in contexts as Argentina
 has made more difficult to instruct high quality smalltalkers
 and has made as a subproduct a lot of funs of pastel
 colors, playing & demo showers and morphic...

cheers,
Ale.