asArray method in Sets (please ignore previous draft if you receive it)

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Mon Oct 17 20:36:15 UTC 2005

On 10/17/05, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> c) improper use of explicit class names and checking them is an
> offence against  the Smalltalk Acceptable Style and Techniques Act of
> 1978, section 2 part q subsection ii and carries a maximum term of
> thirty-six months of penal servitude coding in an  inferior language
> of the Chief Justice (Programming)'s choice. Guess who is currently
> the aforementioned Chief Justice :-)

Before the Chief Justice can make a ruling, doesn't the Prosecutor
have a burden of proof? It's not that I doubt that the programming
task at hand can be solved satisfactorily without committing any
stylistic offenses, but surely some alternative source code must be
entered into evidence in order to make the charge stick.

--Tom Phoenix