Request for the ToolBuilder team

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:30:46 UTC 2005

On 10/17/05, Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> The "inbox" should be world writable...

Ah. It was so suspiciously empty that I didn't bother to check further..

> > Starting that now (you do mean #1915 containing Andreas' plustools,
> > not?)
> >

> Yes.

Ok, I finished that and am in the process of saving everything to .mcz
files (in the same location for now, i'll see how easy I can move it
to the inbox).

There's one patch from Andreas I didn't know whether to accept or not:

Avi's version:
load
	self actualClass
		compile: source
		classified: category
		withStamp: timeStamp
		notifying: (SyntaxError new category: category)

Andreas' version:
load
	self actualClass
		compile: source
		classified: category
		withStamp: timeStamp
		notifying: nil

why the difference? I don't readily see how this is a toolbuilder patch....

The rest is on http://www.tric.nl/~cg/mc/39a and I will try to get it
into source.squeakfoundation.org/inbox right away.

Usual disclaimers apply - i've been applying changesets and checking
for conflicts for roughly 4 hours to get this in, so please bear with
me if there are some oversights... This probably wants quite a bit of
testing (but hey, that's why there's this 'a' attached to the '3.9',
not?)