Need to do something

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:29:02 UTC 2005

Yup, that's exactly how it should work. With some exceptions of course
- if a major refactoring (like the toolbuilder stuff I integrated) is
overarching, an agreement can be made that one guy integrates
everything and the teams pick up the results. But usually, and I think
I proposed that, integrators work binary: either the package
integrates and is accepted, or it doesn't integrate and is rejected.