How to get the selected day out of a MonthMorph?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Oct 19 08:37:45 UTC 2005

Hello,

what I want to do is: use a MonthMorph as a date picker for a model.

As far as I understand I have to make a method in my model and plug
this into the MonthMorph somewhere.

Up to now it looks that I have to iterate over the SimpleSwitchMorphs
inside the MonthMorph and plug it into their #actionSelectors.

But then, how does my model get notified when the month morph changes
the month or the year?

I really tried to find out how PDAMorph goes about this but I'm stuck.

I noticed that the PDA is a dependent on the SimpleSwitchMorph so
maybe this is the mechanism used?

Is there any documentation I missed or has someone used the MonthMorph
this way and cares to explain?

Thanks

Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net