How to get the selected day out of a MonthMorph?

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Wed Oct 19 10:01:33 UTC 2005

Am 19.10.2005 um 10:37 schrieb Herbert König:

> Hello,
>
> what I want to do is: use a MonthMorph as a date picker for a model.
>
> As far as I understand I have to make a method in my model and plug
> this into the MonthMorph somewhere.
>
> Up to now it looks that I have to iterate over the SimpleSwitchMorphs
> inside the MonthMorph and plug it into their #actionSelectors.

Just implement the method that is already plugged in there -
#setDate:fromButton:down:

> But then, how does my model get notified when the month morph changes
> the month or the year?

#setDate:fromButton:down: is called with a nil button argument.

(see MonthMorph>>previous. If you actually follow the call chain,
like what is called when you press the button, it's easy to find out
about these things)

- Bert -