pending mac vm 3.8.9b5

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Wed Oct 19 11:57:04 UTC 2005

Hi John.

I still found a few problems:

* The launching of another copy of the VM does not work anymore with
b5 for me.
* the image in the resources folder must end in .image - renaming it
to another extension brings up the image selection dialog
* setting SqueakImageName="../runtime.image" does not find the image
in the "Contents" folder of the app bundle

The latter two are not that important, we can work around that. But
the image-double-clicking used to be very nice for the few days it
worked ;-)

- Bert -