Actually doing something!

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:39:14 UTC 2005

On 10/19/05, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> Sure. I have plenty of experience in fighting that particular pile of
> excrement. And opinions; boy do I have opinions.

Do you have a Mac as well? In that case, you might celebrate your new
status as Files team member by sniffing at
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1445 ;-)

(and yes, after we fixed the bugs there's plenty of opportunity to see
how we get this thing cleaned up. I never liked it - for starters, I'm
issing File as a type. It took me ages to realize that when I ask for
a File named 'foo', I get a stream instead ;))