Split plugins as well?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:11:40 UTC 2005

I was just working through Mantis Files related bugs.
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1305 led me to the FilePlugin, and
from there to the Win32 support code which has a bug (the Win32 plugin
keeps the fileSize around itself, and it isn't set to the truncate
offset on the sqFileTruncate() call).

Anyway, I wondered. By starting the Files team, should that team also
get the supporting plugin. And the support code for all the platforms?
It sounds logical to me - certainly in this case, but also for Sound,
FFI, etcetera...

And now I'm going to sleep, gather courage to setup a Win32 build
environment so I can produce a tested patch, whoever is going to be
responsible ;)