Split plugins as well?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:48:31 UTC 2005

On 10/20/05, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> This is an illustration of the simple truth that a trivial
> hierarchical separation isn't adequate for all cases. The answer is
> that the Files team will have to negotiate with the VM team to agree
> on the relevant apis.

That's one option. Is there anything big against the other option,
that the VM team 'lets go' of individual plugins? I mean, less work
for them! ;)

Note: I'm not having an opinion here. I'll just as well send off a
patch or take responsibility of managing the code. I don't care. I'm
just interested in pros and contras here, and what would work best
long-term.