Traits in 3.8

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Oct 20 13:26:03 UTC 2005

Hi Steffen,

Traits were originally developed for 3.7 and have not been updated to
3.8.  Nevertheless, I had a few reports from people that managed to
successfully install and use it in 3.8. Also the demo-image that
Daniel prepared is 3.8 (see http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~danielv/
TraitsBeta3.02.tgz).

We are currently working on integrating it in 3.9, but this is not
ready yet. I suggest to either use Daniel's demo image or load into
3.7 until we are ready to start testing the 3.9 implementation.

Cheers,
Adrian