Which version of image ? (Re: pending mac vm 3.8.9b5)

Tetsuya HAYASHI tetha at st.rim.or.jp
Fri Oct 21 11:43:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I noticed that the latest VM is inactive to input Japanese characters
after changing value of SqueakEncodingType to 'UTF-8' in Info.plist.
I've checked series of VM; this problem began from Squeak
3.8.7Beta5.app (Beta4 is OK).

By the way, I would like to know which version of image you are using
to build VM.
I tried 3.8-6665full and 3.9a-6693md5, but I failed to generate VM
sources with 3.8, or a compile error occured in interp.c with 3.9.
Which version of image and VMMaker are you using ?

--
Tetsuya HAYASHI <tetha at st.rim.or.jp>
PGP: 5C 7D 4C 07 DA 73 74 C4  1F 6D 87 EE FD 09 0D FE