[ANN] QualityControl (Was: Re: 3.9-6993 unimplemented calls)

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:39:17 UTC 2005

Personally I think that it'll work much quicker if teams do this work
for themselves, and fix it immediately. After all, that's why I pop up
all these method browsers so you can go through them and fix it.

Of course, if you'd whip something up that would make a hall of shame
on the Wiki.... Like for every package the statistics. That'd be fun
and might kick some people into action :)

As far as versions are concerned: personally I'm going to concentrate
cleanup actions on 3.9a only. As Files maintainer I'll backport
serious issues to 3.8 and submit them for the update stream, but
that's mostly all I'll be doing to 3.8...