Which version of image ? (Re: pending mac vm 3.8.9b5)

Tetsuya HAYASHI tetha at st.rim.or.jp
Sat Oct 22 13:53:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

On 2005/10/22, at 10:43, John M McIntosh wrote:

> I looked at 3.8.6b6 source tree and a 3.8.7b6 source tree and
> didn't see anything that would seem to break the encoding.

I see.
I should do debug trace in VM. It's reason why I'd like to know how
to build the latest VM.

> I've been using a 3.8 #6665 image, with the latest beta VMMaker.
>
> To build this, I just downloaded the full mac version from the
> squeak.org site then we need to apply some extra change sets.
>
> You need a beta VMMaker from
> http://www.rowledge.org/tim/squeak/SqFiles/packages/VMMaker/VMMaker-
> tpr-37.mcz

Unfortunately I can not find this one.
It has gone away ?
Do you know where is it now ?, or could you send me this file by email ?

--
Tetsuya HAYASHI <tetha at st.rim.or.jp>
PGP: 5C 7D 4C 07 DA 73 74 C4  1F 6D 87 EE FD 09 0D FE