Strange behavior

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:23:38 UTC 2005

Why aren't they "real" images? And, following on the discussion on
packaging, MC, update stream yes/no - what is the current strategy of
the 39a team to get updates in the 39a canonical image? Is there any
way I can help? I submitted half a day's worth of work last monday but
didn't hear anything back. No I might be a patient guy <cough> but in
order to motivate people to help in this process we need a roundtrip
that's considerably shorter (ideally in the order of 24-48 hours
during alpha stage).