Strange behavior

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 23 07:05:43 UTC 2005

>> Why aren't they "real" images? And, following on the discussion on
>> packaging, MC, update stream yes/no - what is the current strategy of
>> the 39a team to get updates in the 39a canonical image? Is there any
>> way I can help?

Apparently I got a lot of problems (but not the others)
with the script to load images (so marcus thought that we all got the
smae problems).
But this is not true, it seems that I'm the only one.

One of the problem left is that the image grows too much, even
flushing the cache.

These are the scripts I sent in the packages mailing-list when I was
trying to understand
why things were no working.