Strange behavior

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 23 11:06:32 UTC 2005

On 23 oct. 05, at 12:51, Cees De Groot wrote:

> On 10/23/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>
>> One of the problem left is that the image grows too much, even
>> flushing the cache.
>>

> Gee, am I the only one who also reads mails here? Here's for the third
> time, and now completely out of the back of my head because it is so
> trivial, the patch that Idunnowho suggested a week ago, and I repeated
> yesterday:

I read that email !! I tried itjust after avi mentioned it

> MCHttpRepository>>flushCache
>   super flushCache.
>   readCache := nil
>
> I may have the classname for the Http repository wrong, but as I said
> yesterday, this indeed gets my post-Plustools image back from 30+ to
> around 16Mb.

So then it should work. I'm in the extremely bad situation that most
of the
MC related does not really work on my machine. I do not understand why.
Next week I will ask adrian to do the same steps he did on his machine
on mine since I did the same and I get conflicts and code bloat.

Stef