[ANN] Need testers for 3.9a

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 23 16:13:33 UTC 2005

On 23 oct. 05, at 15:10, Cees De Groot wrote:

> Load works fine. BalloonMMFlash, EToys, FLexibleVocabularis and
> MorphicExtras are dirty after load, but neither package has any actual
> changes.
>
> Flush reclaims 14 Meg, brings back the image to 14 Meg.
>
> Apart from the MC things (which we do need to sort out), looks all
> dandy to me :)

Me too. This means that we will be able to go much faster for
harvesting and
integrating (we were a bit stalled because I was trying on my machine
and tried tried tried.....).

This is amazing that I do the **same** and get conflicts.
On my other mac machine (in the lab) it works arghhhhh.
Tuesday I do a controlled experiment.

Stef