Traits status (was: Re: Strange behavior)

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 17:09:02 UTC 2005

On 10/23/05, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> Only if they are fulltime engaged in supporting you. Which almost
> certainly means paid. Are they?

Nope. Nor do I think that's a necessary requirement. The crucial
factor is to make it possible that any member of the team can respond
(integrate a submission) and that this takes little work (both to get
'into' the job and to execute the job).

Also note that I'm not talking SLA's here. Just something to strive
for to keep the stewarding teams, harversters and individual patch
submitters happy. If you handle the majority of cases quickly, no-one
will object (or run to a lawyer, or want to get her money back) if
some cases take longer. But you will have the advantages of simple
Pavlovian psychology working for you...