Squeak (file system & project structure) newbie questions

untz untz786 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 07:02:58 UTC 2005

How do I load a previous image into Squeak, when I tried to open one
using the file menu item and even the file list menu item,
it opened up a new window (inside Squeak) displaying archaic code...

Everytime, I run Squeak, it seems to start in its original state...
Do I need to open the .pr files or image files ... I understand how to
use .st files but I want to know how to save projects / images to a
particular directory and then open up the latest one when I launch
Squeak or open up any project or image (at my own will) when I boot
up Squeak.

Thanks again!