Help needed: 16 and 32 bit BMP files

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Oct 25 04:39:19 UTC 2005

Hi Folks -

I need some help for fixing an issue in BMPReadWriter. For writing
proper test cases I need to have both, a 16 and a 32 bit version of the
attached (24bit) bmp file. Unfortunately I have no software which
actually creates 16 or 32 bit bmp files. If you have a way to create
such files I would greatly appreciate sending me copies of those, and I
will promise in return to speed up 16bit loading by, uh, say a factor of
two or so (it's really inefficient right now but I do need a test case
first).

Thanks,
   - Andreas