Launching scripts from a mac osx vm

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:24:57 UTC 2005

Try a full path to the script file: example, file:///path/to/dir/SmallScript.st

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20