Arcs?

TJ Leone tj at leonelearningsystems.com
Tue Oct 25 15:25:43 UTC 2005

Hi,

Does Squeak have a class like the Arc2D class in Java?  I want to be able
to create arcs, circle segments and sectors of arbitrary orientation,
central angle, and radius length and change them on the fly.

If there isn't such a class, how would I go about creating one?  I'm a
total Smalltalk newbie.  I know there's a class called CurveMorph and I
think I saw a method called beSmoothCurve someplace, but I don't know
anything about drawing programmatically with Squeak.

--TJ

TJ Leone
Leone Learning Systems, Inc.
237 Custer Ave