Jon's Web Browser somewhere ?

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Tue Oct 25 17:59:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:49:55 -0700 (PDT), David Faught
<dave_faught at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Poor Jon has answered this many times in the past on this mailing list.
>  The gist of the answer is that he did this project under contract and
> the contract owner owns the software.  They did not make it publicly available.

No, actually, that's incorrect. I did do it under contract, but the company
paying the bills (Interval Research) released the software we wrote to the
individual authors when the project ended.

So, I do own the rights to the browser, and I have made the source code
available (see my previous message).

Later,
Jon