Strange behavior

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Oct 26 20:23:45 UTC 2005

So what are the conflicts?  Recalling in the past we had a class
reshape error in the changes stream because of how
the background downloading of the change sets interacted with how the
class reshape logic was reshaping instances.
This was only evident under certain conditions related to  how fast/
slow your connectivity was.

On 26-Oct-05, at 11:06 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> on my other mac I took the latest vm of john
>     - 3.8.9beta7
>     - the latest image 6693 and update
> and I get conflicts and I do not understand........why.
>
> Stef

===