Jon's Web Browser somewhere ?

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Oct 26 22:41:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:07:04 -0700, Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> wrote:

> And so does this.. I could live without a 100% morphic UI if it means we
> get a good hackable web browser in a few(*N) hours.. (!)

Well, of course, the other thing you have to remember...

I wrote this web browser in 1997/98. HTML has changed a lot since then. A
significant amount of my work on the web browser was making the system
handle all the "bad" HTML that was out there.

I have no idea what the current situation is.

Later,
Jon