Which version of image ? (Re: pending mac vm 3.8.9b5)

Tetsuya HAYASHI tetha at st.rim.or.jp
Thu Oct 27 12:28:32 UTC 2005

Thanks for your quick response and hack, it's cool.
But, the gap of change is between '3.8.7b1' and '3.8.7b2' ;-)
Now, I'm coding for parsing vmVersion info using your code as
example. thank you.

On the other hand, I have another idea that is a new class such as
MacVMVersion, which is a kind of Magnitude for comparing.
How about it ? It goes too far ?