Jon's Web Browser somewhere ?

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Thu Oct 27 12:30:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:48:26 +0200, Samir Saidani <saidani at squeakfr.org>
wrote:

> Jon, is it possible to get the whole original image of MediaView ?

Well, I have one, although it doesn't work very well, but I don't have the
right to give that image out. I know Tim has a much better (and more
recent) Interval image, and a few other people on the list probably do as
well. However, we only own the parts of the image we were given, so I would
suspect that none of us have the ability to release the entire image.

Course, I could be wrong too... Tim, Craig, any ideas on this?

Later,
Jon