Mailing list management

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Oct 27 16:16:36 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Anyone interested might try Forte Agent
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php which is a combination news group
reader and email client.  I access this Squeak list as a news group and
don't get the posts sent to me as email.  By using a news reader, all posts
to this group are automatically gathered in there own folder.  They are not
sent to my email address and therefore don't fill up my email account.

I also very much like the email client part of Forte Agent.  I like having
both news groups and email in the same program (even though they are
accessed through different mechanisms).  Forte Agent's email client lacks
some of the features of other email clients but they are currently doing a
great deal of work to improve it.

This Squeak list can be found as a newsgroup:
gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general on server: news.gmane.org

Lou
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.
SkypeMe callto://PhotonDemon