SUnit?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 27 17:56:54 UTC 2005

Hi

I'm running tests using SUnit TestRunner (I saw this morning a
totally new test runner application from lukas and this is really
cool, lukas
has around 1400 tests for maggritte and SW2, he should publish his
test runner soon I hope)
when I get a failure and click on it I end up on this method

openDebuggerOnFailingTestMethod
     "SUnit has halted one step in front of the failing test method.
Step over the 'self halt' and
      send into 'self perform: testSelector' to see the failure from
the beginning"

     self
         halt;
         performTest

Instead of the place where the failure occured.

Is it on purpose? Why can I get the stack directly?

Stef