VMware Player

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu Oct 27 20:06:51 UTC 2005

>Now that VMware has made their VMware Player available for free, everyone can
>soon enjoy the advantages and frustrations of "living in Images..."
> :)

How does this work, Darius? The VMware site says you can run any virtual
machine. Then, it immediately says "Run virtual machines created by
VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server"  So, obviously not any
virtual machine.
I would imagine that another layer would have to be created or a current
VM would have to be re-configured so that it can call VMware Player to
operate.

brad