Traits approaching mainstream Squeak

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 1 14:51:01 UTC 2005

goran at krampe.se puso en su mail :

> As Trygve notes inheritance is quite nice in "reasonable doses", but in
> heavy doses it easily gets out of hand (think Morphic).

I thanks Goran an Trygve for a clear analysis.

I thanks Markus , Stephane , and all working on Traits.

I strong believe in different ways of doing things or I was not here and be
on .net related list.

The Advocatus Diaboli goes to Leibowitz Abbey and do penitence until 3.9 go
final, the believers pass the faith  test :-).

Fiat Voluntas Tua

Edgar