Smalltalk and Self

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 1 15:47:08 UTC 2005

But we have fun....
We are also doing some stuff that are less fun but are necessary to
get the community rolling.
My view of the world is that there is nothing like a free lunch and
that everything is synergetic.
I want to have a powerful Squeak/Tweak/... community to protect my
own freedom (you know been an idiot not
teaching java...)

Stef