The leaders (was Re: Smalltalk and Self)

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Sep 5 06:42:33 UTC 2005

Hi Victor and all!

Victor Rodriguez <victor.palique at gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Yes, I should help. I did have in mind to mention in my email that the
> new website should have a good 'get involved' section, that makes it
> easy for people to do something at various levels.

There is a text written by me in that regard and it has been posted to
the mailinglist for the new website - I am at a customer right now so I
can't access the beta website and check if it has been included yet.

[SNIP]
> So, how can I help the ToolBuilders?

Start by joining that list (perhaps you have) and get into it. :)

One obvious thing that needs to be done with ToolBuilder is conversion
of old tools - like say the SqueakMap Package Loader would be cool to
have written using ToolBuilder. :) And if you decide to pick that exact
task - I am the one to ask about the package loader since I wrote it and
maintain it.

regards, Göran