The leaders (was Re: Smalltalk and Self)

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:51:52 UTC 2005

> I guess I don't really "get" the wiki thing. (I like swiki because I can
> happily run one without knowing about it.) So, there's a working
> implementation that has been neglected for a newer, flaky implementation,
> which in turn is being replaced by a newer, not working implementation.
> And you're talking about making another?<s>

1. SWiki and SmallWiki are not related. (besides that both are bases on Squeak)
2. SmallWiki actually works, http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch/
3. Lukas is working on SmallWiki 2 and there are even other wikis for Squeak

I don't know what the problem with SmallWiki is they have, but it's
probably the best thing to talk with Lukas about that.