The leaders (was Re: Smalltalk and Self)

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Mon Sep 5 09:32:39 UTC 2005

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:44:25 -0700, <goran at krampe.se> wrote:
[lotsa stuff]

lol, Goran.

I didn't expect such an elaborate defense of all the various wikis which,
really, I meant no offense toward. It just struck me as funny that a
Squeak--the ultimate in code reuse<s>--would have three wikis, with a
possible fouth coming. I certainly wouldn't mean it as discouragement; if
I were to hack, I'd probably do it against "Goran's mini-wiki code". It
just amused me, as I hoped the tone of my pseudo-Twain recollection would
reflect.