Comache question (expires header in ModFile)

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Tue Sep 6 15:11:04 UTC 2005

Hi Göran,

> Well, I do. :) I am at work right now, but will be home at my Squeakish
> laptop later tonight.
> I will reply again then, it's just a few lines setting the correct
> response headers.

I have implemented this to get the same behaviour as Seaside. Perhaps we
need something like Apache's mod_expire in Comanche ?

ModFile >> processHttp

	| fullFilePath method response |

	method := ModCore method.
	(#(#GET #POST) includes: method) ifFalse: [^ false].
	fullFilePath := ModDoc fullFilePath.
	(FileStream isAFileNamed: fullFilePath) ifFalse: [^ false].
	self processSubModules ifTrue: [^ true].

	response := HttpResponse fromStream: ((FileDirectory default
				readOnlyFileNamed: fullFilePath)
				binary;
				yourself).
	response fieldAt: 'Expires' put: 'Thu, 01 Jan 2095 12:00:00 GMT'.

	HttpResponse current: response.

	^ true
!

cheers