[ANN] Squeak Videos

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Sep 6 20:17:23 UTC 2005

Hi all

after playing a bit with a nice tool on mac (SnapZ Pro), I produced
the following list of videos showing
all kinds of cool aspects of Squeak
     - class creation
     - method creation
     - workspace
     - method finder
     - monticello connection
     - squeaksource registration
     - squeakmap
     - unit test writing....

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Web/Videos/Squeak/

So if you want to help
     - you can check if you can see these videos
     - convert them in any format (and send them to me, I will add
them to the repository)

If I have some time, I plan to do the same for
     - refactoring, and SmallLint,
     - seaside (avi :) you can do it too
     - debugger

if one of you want to do it. Please do.

I will do the same with VisualWorks now.... (tomorrow)

Stef

PS: it took me one afternoon so now we do not have any excuse not to
have more
of these.

PSPS: my plan is to create a repository with all this material + the
books + all my lectures
and the ones I will find....