[ToolBuilder] Inspector vs InspectorPlus (was Re: The leaders (was Re: Smalltalk and Self))

Victor Rodriguez victor.palique at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:33:45 UTC 2005

Hello ToolBuilders,

2005/9/7, Victor Rodriguez <victor.palique at gmail.com>:
> Hello M. Ducasse,
>
> 2005/9/4, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>:
> > Take 3.9alpha latest version, you will see that there are
> > Inspector
> > and InspectorPlus

With the just released Squeak3.9a-6690, I can't find the InspectorPlus
class. As a matter of fact, doing 'find class' in a browser with
'plus' in the query returns a bunch of classes, mainly morphs, but no
application at all.

So I downloaded Squeak3.9a-6686, and had better luck. It has the
FileListPlus, ObjectExplorerPlus, and TestRunnerPlus classes, but
still no InspectorPlus.

I'm I missing something? Shouldn't the newest 3.9a contain the same
"plus" classes as the previous one?

Thanks in advance,

Victor Rodriguez.

[snip]