Genie

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Sep 7 18:23:30 UTC 2005

Genie (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2439) is a terrific
enhancement allowing flexible mouse/pen gesture recognition in Squeak -
thank you to the author(s).

At one time I published a changeset and gesture dictionary which set it
up nicely for day-to-day use. In particular I could use mouse gestures
to jump between projects quickly. I miss this and I'm seeking help to
get Genie working again in current images.

My notes are at http://squeak.joyful.com/Genie . Status: I'm using Ned
Konz's monticello version, which seems to load fine in 3.9/3.8/3.7. You
need to remove a breakpoint in the code. Gesture recognition never
activates though. My vm seems to have the Genie plugin.

If anyone knows more and can accelerate my slow progress on this, I'd
appreciate it!