mac services plugin goes to 1.0.1b1

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Sep 8 22:15:41 UTC 2005

I altered the mac services plugin, the os-x plugin, that lets you
access the OS-X Services Menu to support different data types than TEXT.

So now you can ask the Grab service for the TIFF image of the screen,
or sent a UTF-16 string to TextEdit.

Revised instructions, change sets, and the plugin are found on

http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/FileSharing.html

experimental directory

macservices directory

I will note I managed to mangle the NSServices key in the info.plist
so that Squeak DoIt on the Services menu does not
work with the 3.8.8b14 VM. You can test with the 3.8.8b3 VM found in
the macservices directory until I post a 3.8.8b15 VM later today.

===