Traits, OmniBrowser and ToolBuilder

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Sep 9 10:34:39 UTC 2005

Hi daniel

you should say to people that traits can be used with the old browser
but you do not get the hyper cool features of browsing
traits with the old browser.

I would like to see OB been used and optimized so this is clear that
having it in 3.9 is important. Now we should keep in mind that
we should be able to program without it.

Stef